I am a full-stack developer with an attention for detail and simple functionality. I strive to redefine user experience because I passionately believe technology should work for people, not the other way around. I am dedicated to my work and thrive on teams and independent projects.
I hold a Bachelors in Computer Science with a Specialization in Software Design from Queen’s University. I currently work for Interad as an App developer where I create anything from a simple single-page application to creating a whole new site. I have worked web development contract jobs for clients and independently redesigned, developed, and have done Quality Assurance on their sites. I have a lot of experience in PHP and .Net frameworks and consistently keep up to date with new and evolving coding languages and frameworks.
I am most interested in progressive and community affiliated projects and seek out opportunities to align my passions with my skills. I am particularly interested in working on projects benefitting environmental sustainability, accessibility, LGBTQ2SIA+ folks, and otherwise marginalized groups and causes.
- HTML/CSS/JQUERY/ANGULAR Learned in university and work with them daily
- REST API Worked and created API frameworks
- WORDPRESS TEMPLATES Creator of multiple wordpress themes
- PHP/MYSQL FRAMEWORK Created an inventory system using Laravel & MYSQL
- PYTHON/JAVA/C/C# Used these languages in various projects
- .NET Created an applications and tools using .NET framework
- GIT Used git for the last 6 years to manage and update projects
- NODE JS The Complete Node js Developer Course, Udemy 2019
- WEB A11Y Completed several accessibility courses including AODA Training
- UNITY Created a game and a 3D environment using Unity’s Gaming platform
Developer Contract • York University's Beyond Bullying Project
TORONTO March 2021 – CurrentRead More +
Redesigned and developed York University’s website to a more simplistic design where storystellers can share their life experiences with 2S+LGBTQ sexuality and gender
Created a WordPress plugin that gets the storyteller’s data and automatically emails the storyteller a Zoom link that allows them to record their story
APP DEVELOPER • Interad
TORONTO September 2020 – CurrentRead More +
After working 15 months with the Company I was promoted to App Developer.
Our main client at Interad is a bank, my role is to update and manage the online banking pages creating APIs, using .NET frameworks and other JS frameworks
FRONTEND DEVELOPER • Interad
TORONTO June 2019 – September 2020Read More +
Worked alongside the web development team at Interad to help provide our clients with a secure, accessible and engaging web experience.
My main role on the team is managing the wordpress sites for our clients. Creating themes and plugins from scratch, using my HTML/CSS/JS and PHP/MYSQL knowledge
EQUIPMENT & ANCILLARIES COORDINATOR • Butterfield & Robinson
FRANCE 2018Read More +
Provided support to their European Operations team in managing inventories of all technical equipment and ancillaries used on B&R European trips
Provided technical assistance for B&R guides on the road
SALES ASSOCIATE & TECHNICIAN • Gears Bike Shop
MISSISSAUGA 2014 – 2019Read More +
- Specialized in the sales of bicycles and cycling gear
- Utilized my thorough knowledge of products and associated maintenance
- techniques to solve customer needs and sell an average of 20 bikes a week
RepresentASIAN Project — I was the sole developer on this Project for Interad. Created a WordPress Theme from scratch and designed the often complicated WordPress Dashboard to be very simple to use and edit their site after launch.
Beyond Bullying Project — I redesigned and developed their Wordpress site. I added a form that allowed them to easily and efficiently collect their participants information and send them a zoom link to share their story. This feature was tailored to Beyond Bullying's research project to insure they are securely saved to York University's network.
other hobbies and interests
International Biking Touring
Jazz and folk music